Nature of the data we collect
We collect personal information such as your first name, last name, email address, phone number, address, and location, among other details. This information is gathered on various pages when you interact with us. The primary purpose of collecting personal information is to facilitate the sale of products on our e-commerce shop. Additionally, we collect personal information when you make payments on our website, access our social networking handles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), or provide feedback, testimonials, or share our blogs through social media.
Cookies are encrypted files of small volumes that are transferred to your device when you access our website. When you log on to our website, information such as the number of visits, length of visits per page, page response time, IP address, coordinates of your location, date, and timing of visits is automatically gathered through these cookies. We use targeting cookies and analytical cookies for the following purposes:
- To improve our website offerings and user experience.
- Understand usage based on geographical area.
- Understand usage patterns based on the demography of populations.
We use Google Analytics as a tracking technology to collect data from our website. This data helps generate reports providing insights into website usage for purposes such as:
- Tracking traffic to the website and gaining insights into user behavior.
- Segmenting users effectively to improve online ads.
- Tracking the number of conversions.
- Enhancing website user handling.
- Improving content marketing.
- Enhancing search engine optimization.
- Choosing the right platforms for marketin
Disclosure policy of your data
We do not sell, lease, or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your data to::
- Our Associates: We may provide your personal information to our associates to improve the office, receive feedback, and respond to your queries.
- Statutory Bodies: We may disclose your personal information to comply with legal obligations, government regulations, or court directions.
When you place an order through our website, we collect the necessary personal information for the purposes indicated in this policy. We will retain this information for our records unless and until we receive a reasonable request from you to delete your personal information. Note that there might be a delay in deleting personal information from our servers, and backed-up versions might exist after deletion.
Your personal information is stored on third-party cloud servers. To secure this information, we have installed suitable firewalls and protections. Despite these measures, we cannot ensure the security of your personal information, as systems are not hack-proof. You are advised to be cautious of phishing scams in emails, especially if they appear to be from us and request your personal information.